Prime Consulting Services was awarded with the Walter Nettig Prize 1999 by the Vienna Chamber of Commerce for innovative young entrepreneurs.
Prime Consulting Services was awarded with the Austrian Export Prize 2006 for IT consulting by the Austrian Chamber of Commerce.
Our publications are partially available in German or English only. Some of them are available for download. For other documents please contact us.
- Master thesis on Road Pricing Schemes, Systems and Technologies and their Deployment (BMwA 1997)
- The Austrian Electronic Ecopoint System - A Report on a finalized RTTT Project ITS World Congress 1999, Toronto
- Enforcing the Swiss Heavy Vehicles Fee - Enforcement of an Area Fee System ITS World Congress 2000, Torino
- Enforcing the Swiss Heavy Vehicles Fee Expectations to and Results achieved by an automatic Enforcement System ITS World Congress 2001, Bilbao
- Study on the realization of an Austrian truck tolling system BMVIT & Austrian Trade Chamber 2000 / 2001
- ETC Enforcement & Automatic License Plate Reading Technologies used & ALPR Technologies Compared ITS World Congress 2002, Chicago
- Implementation of Countrywide ETC Schemes In Europe - Legal Aspects ITS World Congress 2009, Stockholm
- Implementation of Countrywide ETC Schemes In Europe - Is There A Cookbook ? ITS World Congress 2011, Orlando
- European Nationwide ETC Systems - Retire or Refurbish ? ITS World Congress 2014, Detroit
- European Nation-Wide ETC Systems Re-Procurement ITS World Congress 2017, Montreal, ITS World Congress 2018, Copenhagen
- Innovative ETC Systems (re-)Procurement in Europe ASECAP Study & Information Days 2019, Messinia (GR), IRF Road User Charging Conference 2019, Zagreb
- e-Vignette Introduction A study on the introduction of e-Vignette systems for tolling light vehicles, providing information on the European context and the systems already deployed and envisaged in Europe (Web publication 2019/2020)