We have been taught:
- The shortest way is not necessarily the one leading through the wall - seek for consensus and reach the target at the most economical way.
- Success emerges out of teams - the time of single warriors is over.
- To lead a team means to establish well defined rules & processes, getting structures in place, to provide the right utilities and to take care of a positive working climate.
- Those conditions and structures have to be understood and accepted by the team in order to allow a high degree of motivation leading to achievement of the targets put in place.
- (One) basic element to allow all that is the communication within the team. Correct and complete information has to be available at the right time in the right place.
- Project management is the method to realize undertakings within limited resources (money, time, staff,...), by optimizing all parameters without endangering long term customer and contractor relationship.
- The final overall result goes first, optimizing all subtasks is not necessarily the key.
- A slim and clear organization is a prerequisite for team success.
Only the success of our customers is our success!
Therefore: THINKING SMART FOR YOUR SUCCESS!